Monday, January 14, 2013

Tips for Submitting to Film Festivals


I have submitted, been accepted and rejected to film festivals.   Luckily I have had the honor to be accepted to many great ones with my films over the years.

One thing about film festivals, they give you a change to see how your film stands next to other independent films and the opportunity to screen it to other film makers ( they are the only ones that go to these screenings).

 I have had one of my films picked up by a distribution company out of all the films I have screened at film festivals.  So there can be a rainbow at the end of the trail.


There are a few thing you can do to get your film ready for submitting.  I read this blog the other day and would like to share it with you.  Link below.


http://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/film-festival-tips/



No comments:

Post a Comment